Thursday, September 16, 2010

Teri Yaad Main Do Aansu Chupke Se Beh Gaye !

How can I forget my childhood days spent with Anup.Childhood memories are some of our most precious memories we possess.I have very fond memories of my brothers and sisters playing,eating in the same plate,climbing trees to pluck guavas and enjoying life to the fullest.
Now those memories come back to haunt me.They haunt me like a curse.
Life gives us brief moments with one another...but sometimes in those brief moment we get memories that last for a life time.
I want people to remember ANUP as a full on entertainer and a good person. Some cause happiness wherever they go and he was such a kind of person who spread his fragrance everywhere he went.He was a good person, sweet, kind, considerate.
This should have never happened to him. In this moment of grief, I pray to the Lord Almighty to provide enough strength and courage to all of us to bear this irreparable loss and ask Lord Almighty to grant his departed soul eternal rest.
Dil Kuch Tadap Utha, Zuban Bhi Ladkhadai ,
Teri Yaad Main Do Aansu Chupke Se Beh Gaye !

1 comment:

निर्मला कपिला said...

अब चुपके से आँसू बहाने के सिवा और क्या कर सकते हैं अभी पता नही कितनी बार उसकी याद आयेगी और आँसू बहेंगे। यही कह सकती हूँ कि सभी भाई बहन माँ बाप और बाकी सब जो उस से जुडे थी उनको इस दुख को सहन करने की शक्ति दे।