Friday, September 3, 2010

Life with him was so beautiful !!

We look so alike !!

Those were the most wonderful days of my life when he was with me, today if I think what was so special with him; it was his mere presence which is so beautiful. I have nothing left of him, but all his memories which is making me feel so much alone...

He was the most adventurous person I have met in my life. The way he saw the world is so pure and full of optimism. From last 20 days I have spent so much time thinking about him, that now I am feeling so many voids in my life.

The above snap was taken on 21st June 2009 at Jim Corbett Park, when I left my previous organisation and I got 3 days to join my next organization. He was the one who was happier for me. He was the one ready for the trip, which some of us already know how desperate he was always for an outing. He was the one who made my transition so joyful. I beg to god and anyone in this universe, to give me a chance so as I can relive all those moments we spent together. I need some more time with him. Everyone is saying it's not possible, but I just want to relive those moments. I can even negotiate him in my dreams, which I have been trying so hard from last so many days… May god give me one more chance.

3 comments:

निर्मला कपिला said...

दुख तो इसी बात का है कि वो दूसरा चांस नही देता। क्या कहूँ वक्त लगेगा इस स्थिती से निकलने के लिये। तुम्हारा दुख महसूस कर सकती हूँ। भगवान तुम्हें श्क्ति दे इस दुख से उबरने की। आशीर्वाद।

निर्मला कपिला said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mudita Kapila said...

This was an amazing trip n unfortunately the only "complete family" trip after Lalit n me got married... n I always used to tell mummy (my mother in law) ... mummy Ek baar fir se sab Jim corbett dubara chalenge... Regret that God never gave me another chance.. But i thank HIM that HE gave me at least one to "enjoy" those moments with beloved Anup...