Friday, September 10, 2010

Life isn't fair.


I say that often, and this is what has happened. We take life so much for granted that we forget how fragile we and our relations are. Some events in life force us to think whether I am doing what I should actually be doing?

I have met Anup very few times, but I know Lalit very well, and to me he is less of a Jija ji and much more of an elder brother (though I say TU and he say AAP to me, which I always object). It always amazed me to feel that the understanding, true unconditional love, concern, pride that Anup and Lalit share, is just what me and my bro share who is two years elder to me. It’s hard for me to accept and react on what has happened. We ask god, why me, why us, but we get no answer. I think its up to us, how to face the voids. It brings me solace that I am writing for Anup's Blog, which Lalit, his bro, has made.

Love u Lalit, Love u Nanni

3 comments:

Lalit Suri said...

Thank you sir !!
We love you too !!

निर्मला कपिला said...

well said peadeep. I hope you will be able to fill some gap which anup created. be with lalit always| god bless you.

Radhey said...

आपने बहुत अच्छी जानकारी दी है। इस लेख को पढ़कर बहुत अच्छा लगा। कृपया हमे भी सपोर्ट करे।

1. कैलाश पर्वत का रहस्य
2. अक्षरधाम मंदिर का रहस्य
3. आमेर का किला रहस्य
4. नाहरगढ़ किला जयपुर का रहस्य
5. आज भी दिखाई देते हैं भुत
6. Mehrangarh fort haunted story in Hindi

Tech and Money Earning
1. ब्लॉगिंग से पैसे कमाए
2. ब्लॉग क्या है? ब्लॉग क्या होता है? ब्लॉग कैसे बनाये
3. Google Task Mate App क्या है और इससे पैसे कैसे कमायें?
4. My11 Circle Se Paise Kaise Kamaye | My11 Circle क्या है?
5. Top 5 Cricket से पैसे कमाने वाला App
6. घर बैठे इंटरनेट से online paise kaise kamaye
7. vaccine registration kaise karen
8. Image Optimization kaise kare – Image SEO Tips
9. YouTube channel kaise banaye in Hindi - YouTube चैनल कैसे बनाये
10. YouTube से पैसे कैसे कमाए - How to Make Money from YouTube
Rahasyo ki Duniya
1. दिल्ली की सबसे भूतिया सड़क Delhi cantt Haunted
2. Shimla Tunnel number 33-Barog railway station
3. Roopkund Jheel - मुर्दों की झील का रहस्य
4. Ramoji Filmcity Hyderabad आज भी दिखाई देते हैं भुत
5. Pisaava Forest में छिपा है महाभारत का ये योद्धा
6. Gujrat के Dumas Beach का Rahasya - शामिल है सबसे डरावनी जगहों में
7. Garh kundar fort दूर से आता है नजर,पास जाते ही होता है गायब
8. Dow Hill kurseong भुतहा हिल स्टेशन
9. चित्तौड़गढ़ किले का इतिहास - New!
10. Bhangarh fort - The most haunted fort in India, Rajasthan
11. 900 सालों से वीरान है राजस्थान का खजुराहो
12. 200 सालों से वीरान पड़ा है भारत का ये रहस्यमयी गांव
13. 200 साल पुराने राज-भवन में आज भी रहते हैं भूत
14. Shaniwar wada pune । दफ़न हैं किले में मराठाओं का इतिहास - New!
15. Ronaldo Willy जो लाशों को बदल देता है डायमंड में - New!
16. नाहरगढ़ किला जयपुर, राजस्थान - New!
17. Naale baa - Bangalore की चुड़ैल की रहस्यमयी घटना
17. Mehrangarh fort haunted story in hindi - New!
18. Jatinga Valley जिसमे पक्षी करते है आत्महत्या
19. Golkunda Fort Hyderabad-बेशकीमती खजाना,Kohinoor भी शामिल था
20. Begunkodar Railway Station-एक लड़की की वजह से 42 साल बंद रहा - New!