Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Message from Saavi..

'Chaachu' is what I will call you when I grow little more. We all would have enjoyed a lot with you chaachu. Chaachu: who will bring chocolates for me, you know papa will not bring it for me. Who will teach me how to walk, how to run and who will take me to the park. You know no one takes me out of home. Everyone is so busy. I am getting bored these days. Chaachu you know it's time for me to enjoy...
I also must tell you that my gum are also getting stronger day by day. Very soon I will get my teeth. 
I am missing you a lot chaachu and this word 'chaachu' is missing at home.
Chaachu everyone at home loves me a lot. And papa also loves me a lot, woh hamesha paari karte rehte hain :))
I don't know where are you chaachu but papa thinks you are gone very very far. He miss you a lot. Papa always wanted that you can also enjoy the moment when I smile and the moment when I cry. Together we all would have been soo happy !! Chaachu give me lot of strength so as I take care of everyone in the family. I love you a lot and miss you always.
And I know next month is your birthday... Wish you can come for sometime and we all can celebrate your Birthday..

Your cutie pie,
Saavi

7 comments:

निर्मला कपिला said...

अनूपआअज मुझे तुम पर नाराज़गी सी हो रही है अपने लिये नही बस केवल अपनी सावी के लिये। क्या जवाब है उसके लिये तुम्हारे पास? ये सोच कर ही आँखें नम हो गयी। मेरी सावी तुम्हारी एक झलक को ही तमाम उम्र तरसती रहेगी। तुम्हारे भेजे खिलौने उससे हमेशा सवाल करते रहेंगे। ये क्या किया बेटा? चलो तुम जहाँ भी हो खुश रहो।

ANUP said...

Saavi your chachu loves you a lot lot lot.One parri on left cheek nad one on right muhaaaaa :).LOVE youuuu.
I used to see u when u play ,laugh and cry .I know I m away from all but my soul is always wid you all.
I also wish to play with you but God havn't given me this happiness.
I miss the time when bhayiya ask for water from me.
I miss the time when Bhabhi scolded me for clothes and gave me love like a son.
I miss mumma when i make them understand the things and her love towards me.
I miss papa when i used to discuss problems when I was scared from bhayiya.
when I was in US I used to see each snap multiple times and identify in which snap ur smile makes my heart elated.
I know I could not see u but i kept you in my heart forever.
Say this to papa , chachu is in front of us but we are not able to touch him and
chachu sees u when u miss him, loved him and complain him .

Bhayiya i want to answer but not able to .I love You all forever.

Hiteshita Rikhi said...

Chachu's sweetie pie I know u will miss your beloved chachu,u will hear a lot about him when u grow up n there's so much to learn from a person like him n that will be your strength....god bless u sweetie
take care Lalit,Mudita

Lalit Suri said...

Thank you Anup.. I don't know who have written this. But it felt I got it from him. Missing you bhai very very much these days.. Living might be more difficult... What to wish and what not to... I got just one which I know can't be fulfilled. Kya karun samajh main nahin aata..

ANUP said...

I know bhaiya I also miss u a lot.
BUT when ever u miss me just close ur eyes i will be there. i want to hug u all and want to love you all.Take care of papa ,mummy , bhabhi and our sweet saavi.You were my ideal and i know you always give ur best.LOVE YOU all.

कुमार राधारमण said...

Relationship binds.

शिक्षामित्र said...

so cute.So natural.